Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Morning

July 16, 2007

This is the first post of this blog. I hope to be able to communicate a bit what living with heart failure is like. There are many articles and publications on cancer, alzheimers, diabetes, and a number of other chronic diseases, but this is an attempt to communicate for those who suffer every day with heart failure.

The fact that my heart failure was not caused by a heart attack does put me in a minority category and there is not as much research on this version as others, so that makes this journey even more interesting.

Anyway, this is not meant to be morbid, I am a very lucky man. I have two wonderful children who and doing well, good friends, and a really wonderful and supportive lady friend.

Later this week, we will start with some daily experiences. My best to you and yours.

No comments: