Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Decision

I went to my heart failure specialst recently and he declared that I have been stable for one year now.  This is sort of a big deal because in the last five years, I have not been stable very often.

Others with heart failure will tell you their story is the same.

I have decided as a result to try to get at least one hip replaced this year, or at least ry to do so before the end of the year.  I probably need both, but I was told 15 months ago that the right one needed to be done.

2 comments:

Jon Boy said...

well David the time has come and i would encourage you to get it done. you have waited long enough and this is a good opportunity to start getting the rest of your health under some control. well done and hope that it goes well.

Jonathan

David said...

Thanks Jonathan, I appreciate the support.